ABconsult is an automotive IT consulting business operated by Adam Brophy.
Adam Brophy has over 25 years of extensive Automotive Industry experience. After beginning his career with aftermarket fast service operation, Jiffy Lube, Adam spent 13 years in Aftersales and IT management roles with the Motorama Group. Adam moved to Pentana Solutions (formerly Reynolds & Reynolds) for 7 years and held senior management positions within the business with responsibilities covering areas such as;
- Factory DMS integration
- Automotive Consulting and Training
- DMS Product Management
- Networks and Communications
- Web integration
- eCommerce solutions
- Business Intelligence tools
- Call Centre Management and reporting
- Electronic Document Management
- Data creation, distribution and support
ABconsult has been operating for over 5 years focusing on DMS utilisation, process improvement and database utilisation (data validation, collection and analysis) and has delivered numerous solutions to deliver efficiencies to the dealership including:
- Advance technician performance reporting via www.ABSee.net.au
- Automated eBay parts management process and standardised data feed.
- New Vehicle Red Book Code mapping process
- Internet Inventory standardised data feed
- Enhanced Service Retention Reporting enabled drill through to customer details
- Tyre Factory Master data reducing the time and effort to maintain Tyre prices, improving accuracy and efficiency
- Standardised Aftermarket Accessory codes enabling automated purchase order creation delivering efficiencies to the whole dealership.
- Standardised Upsell operation codes and reporting including opportunity conversion.